Why Leadership Agility?
The pace of change is accelerating, and the need to manage interconnected relationships is increasing. Companies around the world now realize that “agility” – the ability to quickly step back, gain a larger perspective, and put it into action – may be the most important capacity for today’s leaders to develop.
For you personally, increased agility means:
- Leading with a greater sense of purpose
- Developing stronger stakeholder alignment
- Solving problems more creatively
- Accelerating how you learn from experience
Increased agility translates into getting better results when leading change, developing high-performing teams, and navigating pivotal conversations.
What is the Leadership Agility 360?
ChangeWise has spent the last 15 years accompanying leaders in a journey through three distinct levels of leadership agility, using the research-based framework found in our award-winning book, Leadership Agility. The Leadership Agility 360 is one of the most powerful ways to start this journey.
This online 360 feedback and action-planning process focuses on the key capabilities our research has found to be essential for 21st-century leadership.
How does it work?
A trained Leadership Agility 360 coach will guide you through a 3-step process:
- Orientation: You coach helps you clarify your current leadership initiatives, select feedback providers, and orient you to the instrument and the process.
- Debrief: Your coach helps you make sense of your feedback and decide what you want to work on.
- Action Plan: Your coach assists you in putting together an action plan for up to three leadership practices, using a powerful template in the Leadership Agility 360 Development Planner. He or she will also help you connect these practices to your most important leadership initiatives.
If you want more details about the Leadership Agility 360, you can download the brochure.
There is no more reliable way to implement your action plan and increase your agility than working with a trained Leadership Agility coach. Our network of highly experienced coaches, trained to use the Leadership Agility 360, spans 92 cities, in 29 countries, on 6 continents.
Contact us to learn more.