We live in a world of accelerating change and increasing complexity. Regardless of your level of organizational responsibility, these forces impact you and your work on a daily basis. This dynamic, interconnected environment is challenging leaders at all levels to become more “agile.”
But what, exactly, does agility mean when it comes to leadership? In a nutshell, it’s the ability to quickly step back, gain greater perspective, put the insights you gain into effective action.
The Leadership Agility Accelerator
The Leadership Agility Accelerator is a self-assessment and development tool, based on research underlying the award-winning book, Leadership Agility. It focuses on three areas where increased agility pays off in greater success:
- Leading organizational change
- Leading teams
- Pivotal conversations
Who can use the Accelerator?
To access the Accelerator, you must be certified to use it by ChangeWise. Or you must be registered for the Accelerator Tutorial and Certification Review Process, which includes a test-drive of the instrument.
If neither of these describes your situation, you can learn more about the Accelerator and register to for the tutorial here.
How does the Accelerator process work?
The Leadership Agility Accelerator is more than a self-assessment. It is also a tool for selecting and working on specific leadership practices that will take your agility to a new level. Using the Accelerator process, you will:
- Identify your most important leadership initiatives
- Assess your current level of leadership agility and review your assessment with a certified coach
- Select a few best practices especially designed to increase your agility
- Using a special template, work with your coach to create an action plan for your chosen practices.